Hessel Aluise and Neun, PC
Troubled Properties

Lender Representation:

Troubled Properties

When borrowers get behind in their mortgage payments, HANPC lawyers will work with lender clients to evaluate options including:

  • Mortgage modifications
  • Partial payments of claims
  • FHA mortgage assignments
  • Prepayment lockout overrides
  • Bond and GNMA defeasance options

For more information about troubled properties, contact Timothy J. Aluise, Nicole S. Kadomiya, Marie Callan or Karen W. Kramer.



Lender Representation
Underwriting & Structuring Issues and Loan Closing
Originating, Regulatory Compliance and Servicing Issues
Troubled Properties
Ginnie Mae MBS Issuer

Hessel Aluise and Neun, PC, 1100 17th Street, NW, Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20036
Telephone: 202-466-5300 Facsimile: 202-466-5508